Masala Chai Collection
~ Har Ek Dana Zaroori Hai! ~
The queen of all chai, the Masala chai, will take you to the bustling spice markets of India, where you will find yourself amidst the aroma of locally sourced tea leaves.
The joy of exotic masalas in naturally sourced tea leaves from the imperial terroirs of the land of the golden sparrow brings a palate of freshness to your taste buds. Discover freshness in tea with the DOKO Masala Chai range to keep your lingua tangled to the taste and aroma of newness in every single cup of its sapphire-patented pack of exquisite teas. Masala Chai is a powerful blend of tea, herbs, and spices that India has cherished for centuries to improve health and enhance peace of mind.
This crafted masala chai Patti takes on a savoury journey of exotic spices that sing an ode to the southern winds of God’s country for a fresh new start to the day. A homemade blend of natural spices, herbs, and CTC tea leaves to improve your health and mental awareness. Enjoy your daily dose of cardamom, clove, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in an explicit Indian Masala Tea.
Read More Close
How to buy masala tea online?
DOKO premium tea range comes with the finest tea leaves especially handpicked for you, with no added flavours, colours, oils, essence, or aromas. Allow us to present our range of the best masala chai available online. You can acquire it simply with a click of a button on our website or search for it on other e-commerce websites such as Amazon or Flipkart. Select “Add to Cart” and buy to get this magic delivered to your doorstep because you deserve it!
Where is the primary source of DOKO spiced chai?
Our customer favourite DOKO Natural Masala chai range is a Make in India product, which boasts tea leaves and spices sourced from the mighty Himalayas, and God’s own country, Kerela, respectively. We bring ethically sourced and handpicked teas from the best tea gardens. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Delhi and Darjeeling. Further processing work goes on under the strict supervision of the in-house quality team, and each lot is tested as per the best International Standards at our in-house laboratory before being dispatched to our warehouse. DOKO offers a great-tasting tea.
What are the types of DOKO masala tea?
DOKO brings two different combinations of masala fantasies to your cup.
- Exotic Masala Tea – Discover the taste of the traditional exotic range of masala CTC blended with authentic Indian spices and herbs to bring a palate of flavours to your tastebuds.
- Indian Masala Tea – A perfect morning tea to discover freshness and loosen up the weightage of starting a conversation.
How can we prepare masala chai?
The masala chai is just the perfect combination of a health-conscious beverage that tastes nothing like medicine. Still, it will give you an experience of medicinal spices and herbs steeped in the essence of Indianness. It is not tough to fall in love with this unique and colloquial blend; you can add this to your daily routine. It fits right in while it stands out at the same time.
- The preparation requires only a few minutes and a whole lot of love.
- Add a tablespoon of tea mix to hot water enriched with milk and a sugar cube.
- Please give it a quick swirl, and you will be ready to revel in this magical potion as it works within your body to relax you completely.
What are the health benefits of masala chai?
- The cardamom, ginger, cloves, and black pepper in this mix help with congestion in your breathing tract and improve blood circulation.
- The cinnamon in the tea is known to reduce blood sugar levels and inflammation and may also help with menstrual cramps.
- In addition, instant relief from an exasperating sore throat, lack of concentration and tiredness is another strength of this epic brew.
- The significant component in this pack is the CTC black tea. This natural stimulant helps rejuvenate lost energy and does not give the subsequent crash of energy that synthetic caffeine gives.
- In togetherness, this blend gives a balanced mix of intense, sweet, and spicy flavours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Masala chai?
Chai is a beverage from the Indian subcontinent where people start their conversation over a cup of chai. Masala chai is one of them. Masala is a Hindi word that means spice mix. Original masala mix is good for your health and boosts your mood.
Is Masala chai perfect with milk or water?
You can brew a cup of masala love in milk. Masala chai tastes best when it is brewed with milk.
Where is the source of your teas?
We work with the best tea estates worldwide to ensure that we source premium teas. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Delhi and Darjeeling.
Which milk is best for masala tea?
We recommend every chai lover brew their tea in whole milk. Milk that has the perfect thickness, texture, and flavour.
Where can I buy this tea?
You can easily have this cup of peace from various e-commerce websites. You can search for this product on Amazon, Flipkart etc.
What are the main ingredients of Masala Chai?
Masala chai is a blend of spiced tea. It is a mixture of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves, fennel, star anise, and sometimes turmeric is also used.