Darjeeling Black Tea
₹185.00 – ₹185.99
Exotic Black Tea | Darjeeling Full Leaf Tea
A mesmerizing cup of the second flush that weaves the muscatel flavours of Darjeeling tea with a subtle hint of sweet and malty textures.
|Categories||Best Teas, Black Tea|
100% secure checkout
Know Your Cup of Tea
- Sprouting from the majestic hills of the Himalayas, our signature blend of whole leaf Darjeeling tea is royalty among the tea lovers in the world. Our tea masters have ventured past these mountain ranges to procure these black muscatel pearls. A summer flush cuisine refined with lush fruity characteristics to evoke a tartish sweet cup of the best black tea in India.
What Makes Our Tea – Your Chai?
- Crafted for relaxation and stress relief
- Whole leaf black teas from certified Darjeeling tea estate.
- Nurtured, Picked, and Processed to give you the best experience of Native Darjeeling black tea.
- The exquisite taste of luxury chai keeps you refreshed all day long.
- Nutty, smoky undertones bring out the best characteristics of Darjeeling tea.
Pour 180 ml of filtered water.
Bring water to Boil at 85o– 90o C.
Put 2g scoop of the Darjeeling black tea to the boiling water.
And, let steep for 3-5 minutes.
TEA – the – EXPERIENCE
- Appearance Whole Leaf Tea / Full Leaf
- Cup Colour Shades of yellowish orange are visible upfront.
- Aroma Lifted notes of roasted nuts with a musky accent.
- Taste The exotic taste of this beverage brews an musky palette of indigenous Darjeeling tea with a twist of floral flavour
- Flavouring For best results we recommend you to have this product on its own without any condiments.
Tea – for – Health
The process of stemming Darjeeling tea endures a complex withering, oxidation, and drying process. This delicate process recuperates its intricate dark amber appearance, often projected with an earthy aroma, so drinking a cup of Darjeeling black tea is often considered a luxury.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle
- Ideal for Fat Absorption
- Helps in Improving Immunity
- Aids in Boosting Digestion
Overall rating for
Darjeeling Black Tea
5.0 / 5