Exotic Masala Tea
₹150.00 – ₹600.00
Masala CTC Tea | Exotic Range
Discover the taste of traditional Exotic Range of Masala CTC Tea. Black CTC Tea blended with natural Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Cinnamon, & Black Pepper.
|Categories||Best Teas, Masala Chai|
100% secure checkout
Know Your Cup of Tea
- A signature blend of Indian CTC tea and authentic traditional spices handcrafted by tea masters for a mouthful experience of vibrant street chai. Discover the streets of India through this powerful milk tea. Discover the natural power of Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Cinnamon, & Black Pepper sourced direct from Kerala, the Indian spice state.
What Makes Our Tea – Your Chai?
- Directly sourced from certified tea gardens of Kerala.
- Spices are freshly sourced mainly from Kerala, the spice city of India.
- 100% natural blend having No artificial colours and added flavours.
- Proudly a “Make in India” product.
- A nutritious tea for a healthy lifestyle can be consumed any time during the day.
Boil water at 90o – 100oC.
Pour 2.5g/1 tsp masala Chai Patti and bring to boil.
Let the Masala chai steep for 4-5 minutes.
Add milk and sugar according to taste.
TEA – the – EXPERIENCE
- Appearance Loose Tea Granules.
- Cup Colour A deep red brew with a spicy palate.
- Aroma Pungent flavours of clove and cinnamon can be observed upfront with a mellow sweet stint of cardamom.
- Taste Rich flavours of Elaichi, black pepper, and ginger come alive in this wine-like cup of black tea. The spicy notes of the Indian masala tea brighten when enhanced with milk and sugar. It tastes better when served hot. You may choose to add sugar, honey, or jaggery as per your choice for the best milk tea experience.
- Condiments Munchies, creamy desserts, or dry cakes add a festivity to this chai.
Chai – for – Health
Finest quality Masala Tea crafted to indulge in the highest spicy tea experience specially for Indian tea lovers. Blended with authentic Indian spices with multiple health benefits for that feel-good vibe.
- A spicy tea that may aid in reducing stress and anxiety with richness of natural antioxidants boosted by authentic Indian spices.
- This tea’s antioxidant properties help boost the immune system that acts as the line of defence to fight infection from your body.
- A natural herbal blend of elaichi and adrak chai sweetened with fresh milk for a distinct taste and goodness of black tea from the Himalayan foothills.
- The spices used in the tea blend keep the digestive system under control.
- The caffeine present in the masala tea is a biological reagent that boosts energy levels for that fresh new start of the day.
Overall rating for
Exotic Masala Tea
5.0 / 5