Indian Masala Tea
₹69.00 – ₹170.00
Masala Chai Patti | Spicy Milk Tea
Discover the taste of traditional Indian Masala Chai. Black CTC Tea blended with natural Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Cinnamon, & Black Pepper.
|Categories||Best Teas, Masala Chai|
100% secure checkout
Know Your Cup of Tea
- A signature blend of Indian CTC tea and authentic traditional spices handcrafted by tea masters for a mouthful experience of vibrant street chai. Discover the streets of India through this powerful superfood having hearty flavours of Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Black Pepper.
What Makes Our Tea – Your Chai?
- Directly sourced from certified tea gardens of foothills of Himalayas.
- Spices are freshly sourced mainly from Kerala, the spice city of India.
- 100% natural blend having No artificial colours and added flavours.
- Proudly a “Make in India” product.
- A nutritious tea for a healthy lifestyle can be consumed any time during the day.
Boil water at 90o – 100oC.
Pour 2.5g/1 tsp masala Chai Patti and bring to boil.
Let the Masala chai steep for 4-5 minutes.
Add milk and sugar according to taste.
TEA – the – EXPERIENCE
- Appearance Loose Tea Granules.
- Cup Colour A deep red brew with a spicy palate.
- Aroma Pungent flavours of clove and cinnamon can be observed upfront with a mellow sweet stint of cardamom.
- Taste Rich flavours of Elaichi, black pepper, and ginger come alive in this wine-like cup of black tea. The spicy notes of the Indian masala tea brighten when enhanced with milk and sugar. It tastes better when served hot. You may choose to add sugar, honey, or jaggery as per your choice for the best milk tea experience.
- Condiments Munchies, creamy desserts, or dry cakes add a festivity to this chai.
Chai – for – Health
Indian Masala tea is often made by blending aromatic mixtures of herbs and spices with black tea steeped in a mix of boiling water and milk on a ratio of 2:1. As a globally recognized brew, this beverage finds its origin in India. It is popularly brewed in many tearooms and coffeehouses. Its balanced taste and flavours add a traditional twist to authentic Indian cutting chai. The exotic masalas infused with the tea generally have the following health benefits.
- The potent anti-inflammatory property of masala tea helps to reduce inflammation.
- This tea’s antioxidant properties help boost the immune system that acts as the line of defence to fight infection from your body.
- Naturally enhances the neurological functions to reduce stress and anxiety.
- The spices used in the tea blend keep the digestive system under control.
- The caffeine present in the masala tea is a biological reagent that boosts energy levels for that fresh new start of the day.
Overall rating for
Indian Masala Tea
5.0 / 5